If there is not enough hot water for you at home, or you have no hot water at all, or you want more hot water for longer periods of time, then call a water heater professional to provide you with water heater services. Whatever service you need for your water heater and system, call the experts at Andrews Auld Heating & Cooling, Inc.. Our water heater professionals can manage your water heating system repairs, installations, maintenance, and more. Just call (828) 229-2727 for water heater services in Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC.
Professional Water Heater Services
Our licensed water heater technicians are experts in caring for your home water heater. They perform installations and repairs of various water heating units, including electric and gas heaters, tankless water heaters, and commercial heaters. They will repair your heating unit if it can be fixed, or will replace your water heater if it is time for a new one. Whatever your problem with a water heater, our professionals can find the solution.
Water Heater Problems and Solutions
Over time, sediment makes its way into many water heaters as they get older. This causes a buildup. When the water gets hot, minerals and limescale gather on the sides of a water heater’s tank. When these things are not filtered out and cleaned, they can settle on the heater’s burner. All of this affects your water heater performance. The best way to avoid these common water heater problems is to have regular maintenance by a professional. A water heater inspection and repair could help you avoid any lasting negative effects.
Wear and tear of a water heater’s burners is also a common issue. When you have your heater inspected, your heating technician will check the burners, or you can request that they are checked. Poor heating performance as a result of bad burners is not only an annoyance, it can be dangerous if you use a gas water heater. You could risk carbon monoxide poisoning in some severe cases. If your water heater is not burning properly, call the experts immediately.
Water Heater Replacement Services
Many water heaters will last near a decade. After that time, they often start to lose efficiency, and it is not necessarily the owner’s fault. Like all appliances, a water heater must be maintained, but it will eventually need to be replaced. You do not have to wait until your water heater fails, however. You can replace your water heating system at any time, particularly if your professional technician recommends an upgrade.
When you need any water heater services in Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC, whether is it electric water heater repair, or replacement, or similar services for your gas water heater, call Andrews Auld Heating & Cooling, Inc. at (828) 229-2727.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement An electric water heater should always be working properly in order for your water to stay hot.
- High Recovery Water Heaters Having the most efficient water heater will help your home’s water run better and stay hot like it is supposed to be.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters A heat pump can be an efficient way to make sure that your water heater works and keeps your water warm.
- Propane and Gas Water Heater Replacement If you have a water heater that needs to be replaced, we have the experts that can help you decide which one is best for you.
- Water Heater Inspection and Testing Having your water heater inspected will keep it up to date and working properly so that you don’t have to have it replaced later.
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement Your water heater keeps the water in your home warm. Make sure that is is up to date and working well.