Having the right equipment for your plumbing system is essential to functional plumbing. Whether you are installing a new plumbing system or repairing it, you will need a plumbing expert who understands different plumbing systems and their pumps. Plumbing pumps differ in many ways; some plumbing pumps help your water and waste flow away, and others move good water to your home for your use. For plumbing experts who know the types of plumbing pumps in Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC, their uses, repairs, and installations, call us at (828) 229-2727.
Plumbing Pump Types
Plumbing pumps come in many sizes and shapes and are made of different materials. They have varying levels of power for pumping water and waste. Though they differ in many ways, they are either submersible or non-submersible.
Submersible pumps are meant to sit under the water. Among these types of plumbing pumps, there are sewage ejection pumps, sump pumps, and transfer pumps. A sump pump is meant for houses and buildings with basements and crawlspaces–areas that accumulate water. A sewage ejection pump goes inside the septic tank to help pump the tank’s sewage away from the building. A transfer pump moves water from one place to another; it would pump water away from a flooded basement that doesn’t have a sump pump. A well water pump takes water from under the ground and sends it through the pipes to various places where it will be used.
Non-submersible pumps, or inline pumps, cannot be submerged in water. Most of these pump types circulate water through homes–usually heated water to warm the home. These circulator pumps are often considered low-maintenance and energy-efficient.
Plumbing Pump Installations
Determining the best plumbing pump for your home and plumbing system is something best left for professional plumbers. The same can be said for plumbing pump repairs and installations. A bad pump has the potential to cause a major plumbing problem, including flooding. Trying to repair your plumbing pump alone could result in far more expensive repairs, as could trying to choose and install a pump yourself. When you need a plumbing pump installed in your home or business, call Andrews Auld Heating & Cooling, Inc. professional plumbers at (828) 229-2727. Our plumbing experts can handle all types of plumbing pumps you have in Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC.
- Backup Pump Repair and Installation A back up pump is no less important than anything else. we will make sure our experts have it repaired for you right away.
- Booster Pump Installation and Repair Making sure your booster pump is installed or repaired correctly is our first priority.
- Grinder Pump Repair and Install Our professional plumbers know about the different options of pumps and can make sure your repair is done right the first time.
- Lift Station Pump Repair When your lift station pump needs to be repaired, we are here for you and will make sure it is done at a convenient time for you.
- Sewage Injection Pump Repair and Installation Having a pump that works properly is important because it can cause other major issues down the line if it is not taken care of.
- Sump Pump Repair and Replacement Make sure your pumps are working properly and if not, call out one of our professionals to get it repaired for you.
- Well Pump Repair and Install Installation of your well pump has never been easier, as we have the experience and expertise to make this process as simple as possible.