Clogged drain repair in Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC is a dirty job. Most drain clogs happen from grunge, hair and dirt buildup and are not pretty to flush. When drain cleaner doesn’t work, call the professionals in your area at (828) 229-2727 to get your drain unclogged fast.
Why Should I use a Professional?
Surface drain clogs often happen due to a slowing of water from a clog further down the pipes. Only a professional will be able to find the clog and have the tools on hand to repair it. Typically, a drain clog technician will use a standard cable auger to reach deep clogs in the sink and bathtub. However, for toilet clogs, a larger headed closet auger will be necessary. Extreme care must be used when operating an auger to clear a clog so that no damage to the pipes occurs. If there is flooding or if there is a foul odor coming from your drain system, these could be signs of a bigger problem and an expert should be contacted. Drain clogs in Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC are easily fixed by a professional plumber but will require tools and possible equipment rental for a novice. To save time, money, and stress, to to the professionals first.
How can I prevent Future Drain Clogs?
There is no guaranteed way to stop drain clogs, but proper maintenance can help to prevent them. First, Clean out the stoppers and shower drains in your bathrooms regularly to prevent hair and gunk from collecting further down the pipe. Use a coat hanger or other wire to reach further into the drain. Also, run hot water in your drains after each use to help keep them clear of debris. Run hot water down your kitchen drain after every use to prevent buildup from grease and food, and chop ice and lemon peel in your garbage disposal intermittently to keep buildup to a minimum.
When your drain is clogged, don’t waste your time and energy. Call the experts at __PHONE__ to get it repaired quickly and easily!
- Clogged Bathtub Drain When your bathtub becomes clogged, call one of our professionals out to have it fixed right away.
- Clogged Pipes Pouring liquid down the sink is not the way to fix a clogged pipe. Our professionals will make sure it is done right for you.
- Clogged Shower Drain A clogged shower drain is frustrating because your water will drain slowly and get in the way. We can unclog your drain right away.
- Clogged Sink Drain When your sink is clogged there is no way to get your dishes done or even use your sink. Our experts in plumbing will have it fixed right away.
- Clogged Toilet A clogged toilet can lead to other plumbing problems so make sure you get it taken care of right away by one of our professional plumbers.
- Drain Cleaning Cleaning your drains will assure that everything is running smoothly and you won’t have any further issues with your drained clogging.