There’s nothing worse than no heat on a cold winter night than when your furnace stops working properly or quits altogether. Call our team of experienced professionals at 828-349-4662 for fast, quality furnace repair around Franklin, NC. Our heating experts can diagnose and repair your furnace fast and get your family’s heater going again.
Before You Call a Repair Technician
If you suspect a gas leak, turn off the gas and evacuate your home immediately!
Remember that annual heater maintenance is imperative to keep your system running properly. Dirty or damaged systems can cause power and blower malfunctions, thermostat issues, and even pilot light problems.
If your furnace isn’t working correctly, try these things before you call a heating technician to possibly save money on a service call.
- Inspect the pilot light to make sure it’s lit. If it has gone out, follow the instructions in your owner’s manual to relight it. Clean the igniter if it is dirty or clogged.
- Check the breaker the delivers power to the furnace to make sure it hasn’t been tripped. If so, turn it back to the “on” position
- Check the fuse that’s located in the panel on the furnace and replace it if blown.
- Ensure that your room registers are open and inspect filters. If the filters are dirty, replace them immediately.
- Check and adjust the thermostat to make sure it is set correctly and the sensor is not dirty. If faulty, replace the thermostat to resume use.
If your furnace is still not working, you should call a furnace repair expert. In Franklin, NC, furnace repair with us is prompt and reliable. We understand that an improperly working furnace is not only uncomfortable but can, in some situations, be a safety issue. Our team of heating techs will inspect your entire system thoroughly to ensure complete repair of your furnace.
When your furnace is beyond repair, it can turn into a costly, time-consuming situation. From the type of ignition to the type of heating system, each style of furnace is different. Our team works to provide you with the tools you need to make the process as smooth as possible. We will advise you on the proper furnace type and style for your home, as well as provide you with financing information so it doesn’t break your bank.
If you’re in Franklin, NC and need furnace repair, furnace replacement, or just annual heating maintenance, call the experts at Andrews Auld Heating and Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical at 828-349-4662 today!