When your home or office electrical system is on the fritz, it’s difficult to know exactly who to call. The Andrews Auld service team is ready to service all of your electrical repair, replacement, and installation needs! Call our professional electrical technicians today for a thorough inspection and evaluation of your project. Our experts will walk you through the necessary steps, materials, timeframe, and budget for your electrical project to ensure that you are well informed and prepared. Contact us today at (828) 229-2727 to schedule a consultation or to find out more about our electrical services in Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC.
Whether you are building a new home or adding to your current one, our electrical installation experts will get you powered up fast and with minimal stress on you. Our certified electrical professionals will evaluate your home or office and give realistic, sensible options for you to choose. Our technicians will also keep communication lines open throughout the project to ensure your total satisfaction.
There comes a time in every homeowner’s life when they decide to update and remodel their living spaces. These remodel usually include some sort of lighting installation, as well as outlet addition and new wiring installations. Many times, an updated air conditioning or heating system will require electrical updates as well. Don’t get tangled in a web of brands, prices, and fixtures. Let our consultants inform you of available products and materials, and help you decipher which products and systems are right for your home with all of our electrical services. Whether you are considering a simple lighting installation or adding a theater system, call the Andrews team first to ensure a thorough, comprehensive inspection and evaluation of your projected plan, cost, and timeframe.
An electrical malfunction in your home is not only unsettling but can also be extremely unsafe for your family. Common signs of an electrical problem are dimming lights and tripping breakers, which could mean you have a bad connection or too much weight for one breaker. Warm switch and outlet plates should be inspected immediately as there is a faulty connection somewhere. If you have noticed a wiring or other electrical problem in your home, call our technicians immediately to examine the issue. We work with our clients to explain the repair process and materials list, and only perform previously discussed repairs to ensure that you never overpay or get more than you bargained for. Don’t let an electrical problem in your home go unmanaged. Call us today for quick, trustworthy, budget-friendly repairs.
Our expert electrical team is here to solve all of your electrical repair and installation needs. When you need fast, reliable electrical services around Franklin, Cashiers, and Highlands, NC, call us first at (828) 229-2727.
- Ceiling Fan Installation A ceiling fan is great to have in your rooms, but hard to install without help. Our professionals can install them for you with no problems.
- Electrical Outlets and GFCI Plug Installation If you need to add an extra electrical outlet and plug into your home, it is easily done by a professional here on our team.
- Electrical Panels, Fuses and Breaker Box Repairs Don’t stress about your electrical panels, let our experts worry about that for you.
- Electrical Wire Runs and new Appliance Hook-Up We have the pros to make sure that all your wires are hooked up correctly and your appliances are able to install.
- Landscape Lighting Have you been wanting to get new lighting in your home? Now is the best time for our professionals to help you.
- Light Switch Repair and Installation Making sure your light switches are what you want them to be and that they work properly is very important to us.
- Lighting Controls and New Light Fixture Installation We have the experience to allow us to install new lighting and lighting controls into your home with ease.
- Power to Hot Tub Installation Make sure you can enjoy your hot tub, always. Our experts will make sure everything is hooked up the way it should be.
- Power to Pool Equipment Don’t try to figure out your pool equipment alone. Our professionals have the experience to be able to take care of it all for you.